Hse Engineer Resume Examples
- Apply new or existing research about natural ecosystems to understand economic and industrial systems in the context of the environment.
- Build and maintain databases of information about energy alternatives, pollutants, natural environments, industrial processes, and other information related to ecological change.
- Recommend corrective measures to be applied based on results of environmental contaminant analyses.
- Help direct rescue or firefighting operations in the event of a fire or an explosion.
- Conduct worker studies to determine whether specific instances of disease or illness are job-related.
- Maintain logbooks of daily activities, including areas visited or activities performed.
- Review records or reports concerning laboratory results, staffing, floor plans, fire inspections, or sanitation to gather information for the development or enforcement of safety activities.
hse engineer (internship staff)
- Identify and map the risk of accidents that might occur in the work environment.
- Apply occupational safety and health programs as preventive and corrective measures.
- Collect data related to ecological or human health risks at brownfield sites.
- Test or balance newly installed HVAC systems to determine whether indoor air quality standards are met.
- Educate the public about health issues or enforce health legislation to prevent disease, to promote health, or to help people understand health protection procedures and regulations.
- Examine credentials, licenses, or permits to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
- Examine practices at green building sites to determine whether adherence to green building standards alters risks to workers.
- Investigate accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
- Developed and implemented company safety plans, procedures and manuals.
- Oversaw production to ensure safe practices and equipment function.
- Recommended changes and alterations of processes to improve safety and health outlooks.
- Reviewed and updated HAZOP studies.
- Used strong management skills combined with engineering principles to control safety and health initiatives.
- Provided support for Process Safety Management (PSM) to ensure all processes ran smoothly.
- Performed routine evaluations to ensure safety requirements were adhered to.
- Management and implementation of the QHSE plan. And QSE policy.
- Preparation of large the Stops of production (Shut Down) for maintenance, of the hydrocarbon, facilities, HSE procedures, documentations and different strategy for HSE management.
- Evaluation of the offers and selection of people receiving benefits.
- Formalization and validation of the various procedures and HSE plan.
- Preparation and coordination of SIMOPS folder and start-up in accordance with the rules and procedures in force (regulation/ATEX standards) .And validation of the update of the MOS registry. And organization of tasks according to the MOS register.
- Establish and implement the process safety management program (PSM).
- Tracking and identifying the various anomalies on the ESD/ F&G system, Attend ESD operation tests.
- Follow – Up of wells maintenance operations, Clikline, Workover, Coiled Tubing .Wirline and surface installations.
- Follow-up of drilling operations (inspection, audit and verification of the drilling rig, tools and fittings, as wells as all safety equipments, and determine causes and indices .of the coming and closing procedures with the entire drilling staf.
- Carrying out post incident analysis, and establishing workplace safety and health committees, Knowledge of decontamination procedures and Ability to maintain .
- effective work relationships with people from all social backgrounds.
- Making a decision in plumbing G.I pipe with the proper route and clamping for the proper flow gas.
- Site clearance of G.I pipe laying & handling the responsibility of charging gas up to customer’s appliances and also shut down jobs.
- Pneumatric testing of G.I pipe and handling responsibility.
- Maintaining quality as per company’s safely norms, thus assuring quality work.
- Maintenance of MDPE & HDPE pipe.
- LDT(LEAK DETECTION TESTING) of Leakage Network.
- Consulting diagram and technical documentation such as schematics, manuals, and standards.
- Involved in implementing the corporate environment, health and safety requirements for the unit
- Responsible for Operation and maintenance of STP and ETP
- Risk assessment preparation, Accident reporting, Accident investigation, Analysis of Accident.
- Supervision and follow-up on site, management of HSE tools.
- Involve in the delivery of HSE documents for the Orsted’s project (Greater Changhua Array Cable Installation) (project on hold until further notice)
- Application the preventive maintenances of the Safety equipments and their followups in GMAO.
- Diagnosis, assistance and audit of pre certification to the frame reference of management OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 1400. ( QSE System)
- Analyse is exploited the results of the action plans compared to the objectives defined upstream after the realization of the statistical assessments.
- Plan, monitor and implement annual HSE programs in line with Corporate Strategy. Implementing ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety)
- Complete Level One documentation of PSM elements selected for DuPont
- Conduct studies and analysis, formulate and recommend policies and measures to reduce or eliminate accidents, health hazards and damage to life and property
- Receive feedback and analysis for different safety programs like D-level, MSA, PSSR, SOC Coordination meetings.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.