- Consultation in terms of Employment Equity and Skills Development.
- Relationship building with people on all occupational levels to enable effective consulting.
- Facilitate Employment Equity and Skills Development meetings.
- Produce detailed meeting minutes to clients.
- Conduct staff awareness sessions on Employment Equity and Skills Development.
- Conduct Employment Equity Needs Analysis to determine problem areas within Clients’ business and put in place corrective measures.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to determine training gaps.
- Analyzing client requirements & sourcing potential candidates in the job portals.
- Handling Job portal, maintaining recruitment tracker and reports.
- Scan and fax documents as per requirements by management and employees.
- Forwarding the suitable profiles to the clients & fix up the schedule with candidates for the personal interview.
- End-to-End coordination between clients and candidate.
- Convincing the candidates on the respective offers, terms and conditions.
- Directed customer communication to appropriate department personnel, in addition to providing information to resolve inquiries and bolster customer satisfaction.
- Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students’ needs and progress.
- Met incoming customers with professional approach and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
- Drafting of the Employment Equity Plan.
- Submissions of Employment Equity Compliance Reports for a client base of 30 Companies.
- Monitoring and reviewing Employment Equity progress made
- General Admin.
- Policy drafting and customization to suit Clients’ needs.