- Understanding the requirements of the client.
- Making Calls to eligible candidates.
- Scheduling theInterviews.
- Searching, screening and shortlisting profiles as per our Client requirement.
- Follow up with the candidate.
- Organizing Get-togethers and celebrations in the office premises for various National and cultural festivals.
- Organizing On-the floor surprise team building activities for employees every month.
- Conducted weekend drives.
- Negotiated salary rates and finalised arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Maintain Full Recruitment Life Cycle in Staffing for Permanent/Temp Positions.
- Managing the recruitment function for various levels ranging from Executives to Senior Management.
- Direct interaction with client SPOC. Coordinating with client to check their availability for in-person or Telephonic interview.
- Sourcing best talent using various job portals for active candidates i.e. Naukri.com, Monsterindia.com and other sources for targeting Passive Candidates in the market i.e. Mass mailing & References.
- Independently handled recruitment at the various levels for Tech & Niche Skills for Top most MNC and Other Clients across India.
- Managing & coordinating the entire recruitment process right from the manpower requisition till final placement.
- Responsible for initial level screening of CV’s sourced and submitting profiles/tracker to the client for final screening.
hr consultant(eastern region)
- Joining & On-boarding formalities.
- Induction &Employee Orientation
- At least once a week for IndiGo Airlines as HR Consultant of People Strong, Gurgaon.
- Documentation of selected candidated and post offer follow-ups.
- Understanding the Challenges of Client in the area of Human Resource.
- Designing the H.R Policy
- Implementation of H.R Policy at Client location.
- Solving Complex Business Problems.