- Ensuring myself and the team meets the agreed SLA’s and OLA’s with the client.
- Investigate issues, determine root cause of problems, and develop the effective course of action.
- Track team metrics in a detailed and timely manner; proactively monitor Service Measures and escalate any potential service issues.
- Provide appropriate support and ensure compliance in following company and client policies/practices.
- Practice Operational Excellence in day to day operations within the team.
- Performing audits on data entry and correspondence to ensure quality of team’s deliverable.
- Assist client Reward expertise/HR BP in setting up of new process and framing the policies and other supporting documents.
- Researched and analyzed data of telecom market, majority focus in North Africa, Middle East and South Asian region.
- Conducted interviews with VPs and head of departments of various company’s and acquired clients.
- Compiled weekly Excel reports for company’s HR department.
- Developed assessments for potential and current employees.
- Analyzed HR reports that were filed by employees in other departments.
- Filled out and sometimes assisted in employee performance evaluations.
- Educated employees about HR practices and policies.
senior hr analyst
- Initiate Project Management and Process Improvement; Trained in Six Sigma for Yellow Belt
- Ensure all the assistance is provided and process documents are in place for Reverse Knowledge Transfer.
- Certified Reward Professional and being a country contact for successful completion of Annual Pay Review process.
- Leads and sustains a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
- Assist senior management with making key decisions by developing and submitting performance and compensation reports with status updates and improvement recommendations.
- Implemented process improvements to automate office operations.
- Maximize team knowledge and productivity by effectively training, monitoring and directing employees in application of best practices and regulatory protocols.
- Reviewed job applications to identify, vet and recommend optimal candidates.
- Assisted management with optimizing employee management strategies.
- Participates in cross-functional training and fulfills team backup responsibilities as assigned.
- Daily and weekly system audit conducted to ensure compliance.
- Auditing the ticket managing system for zero compliance.
- Conducting regular development training for the team.