senior hr analyst
- Handling end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to delivery of the required candidates to the respective clients.
- Responsible for hiring of volume, for sectors like Non-IT and IT.
- Ensuring to follow up on the entire interview process being the hiring manager.
- Confirmation and Maintenance of applicant’s record through the internal tracking system.
hr analyst (contractor)
- In charged for Malaysia’s staff Insurance coverage and update of information
- Managed Country HR Manager Schedule, day-to-day routine job and administrative task.
- Handling EXPAT(S) working permit, passport including their dependents.
- HR related P&C Letter and AD-hoc job.
- Handled all the Internship Programmed.
- Worked closely with Country HR Manager on staff insurance coverage mini project
- As part of Employee Lifecycle Events team, partnered with different stakeholders and played the role of talent adviser to ensure smooth on-boarding for both, campus and experienced hires. Efficiently handled large volumes to meet SLA’s along with ensuring high quality in deliverables
- Selected for supporting the Insider Threat Program (ITP Project), which was critical, confidential, time-bound and involved difficult conversations with clients
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports for various stakeholders to research and present data, regular contributor to process enhancements, coaching of new team members
- Responsible for designing and driving initiatives to create meaningful work and growth opportunities, by working closely with other teams and leaders
senior hr analyst
- Initiate Project Management and Process Improvement
- Engaged in Payroll Management, Recruitment, Market Intelligence, Time Motion Study, Audit and Compliance, and other reports related to HR
- Perform automation using Macro and Excel
- Trained in Six Sigma Belt (LEAN)
- Track and maintain employee database and Analyze attritions trends and analysis
- Design develops and creates template and trackers
- Analyzes and interprets HR data to create appropriate reports and statistical analysis
- Researched, analyzed & developed HR processes & policies keeping in mind the prevalent laws and that are aligned to the Client’s growth strategy, which also adds value to their business.
- Interacted and closely worked with MD, CEO, HODs, & Employees at Client’s place in order to get a thorough understanding of the business’s HR priorities.
- Designed & implemented structured Performance Management System along with designing the Role definitions documents for unique roles present in the organization, competency mapping & design of grade structure if not available.
- Support all functions of HR and Operation related to HR reports, workforce and succession planning