- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Manage day-to-day HR operational activities; GL issuance, staff verification, personnel change reporting, LOA process, career counsellor reassignment, employee transfer, employee time report submission, resignation, exit interview, etc.
- Prepare and manage the full cycle process of monthly payment to Government levy – HRDF
- Performs benefits administration: SOCSO claims resolution, medical claim with insurance agency and communicating benefits information to employees
- Drafted contract, disciplinary and termination letters
- Administered databases, restaurant vouchers and medical examinations
- Managed payroll for 250 employees
- Handled HR reports
- Kept staff records and data up to date
- Participated in the implementation of the HRIS software
- Assisted in the coordination of key 290 Leadership programme
- Establishment of a share point site to hold teach back materials
- Assisted on the end of year performance review process
- Responsible for the collation and distribution of fortnightly global ‘Hot Jobs’ email to 4000 internal employees globally
- Part of the CAT (Culture Action Team)
- Excel data management and analyst
- Assisted in the coordination of The Women in Leadership programme
hr advisor (north america region support)
- HR Calls and Email Support
- HR Inquiry Management
- HR Data Management
- Efficiently manage and maintain proper documentation, filing and handle HR documents confidentially.
- Edited job position announcements before authorizing a post.
- Coordinated and conducted new hire pre-interviews.
- Facilitated the criminal background check process for new hires.
- Supported human resources staff with new hire orientations and monthly departmental meetings.