- Conducted needs assessments for families with young children.
- Conducted interviews with applicants, explaining benefits process and which programs were available.
- Processed benefits applications, which included documents for food stamps and medical assistance.
- Performed careful reviews of applicant data to ascertain compliance with eligibility criteria for economic assistance.
- Addressed program and policy issues, developed best practices and improved service delivery.
- Responded to questions regarding city laws, ordinances and regulations.
- Educated clients on lease and rental agreements.
- Performs all case management duties associated with rental assistance for Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers programs.
- Counseling, referrals and other social and economic services.
- Developing quality Partnerships within community housing opportunities while promoting self-sufficiency.
- Assists participants complete and sign all papers related to beginning housing assistance, interims, and annual re-certifications, explaining in terms they understand to insure compliance with program rules.
- Liaison between; clients, support services &/or resources in the local community.
- Performs all case management duties associated with rental assistance for Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers programs. Accurately maintains a caseload of 250 program participants.
housing specialist/senior case manager
- Assess, evaluate, or process housing applications for Linkages housing program.
- Network within communities to find and attract new and available resources for clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual landlords or property managements or provide assistance with problems on existing client housed at their properties.
- Verified assets and income for applicants.
housing specialist/ food coordinator
- Observe color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, or conveyor speeds accordingly.Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effective
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.ly.
- Conducted needs’ assessments and referred clients to financial, medical, social and community assistance and services.
- Entered client data in centralized database and maintained up-to-date case records for all clients.
- Referred families to food banks, financial assistance programs, employment and training support and health and immigration services.
- Inputted all communication with applicants into computer system to facilitate future clarification and knowledgeable support.