- Establish and maintain relationships with business representatives providing needed supplies to ensure best prices are obtained.
- Supervise housekeeping staff.
- Manage supplies for housekeeping at Atrium and Arches, also ordering some supplies for kitchen and nursing department, keeping all requisitions, delivery slips and invoices organized and submitted to finance in a timely manner.
- Respond to requests for needed items or repairs.
- Work on the floor daily.
- Prepare room allocations and requirements for daily housekeeping.
- Establish work schedules for staff, according to workload, and room availability.
- Inspect rooms, to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Perform general duties, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
- Ensured housekeeping service remained in alignment with management, maintenance and other departmental directives; interacted with departmental managers to assure customer service excellence.
- Coordinate work activities among departments.Assigned housekeepers to their designated work areas for the day
- Purchased housekeeping supplies and equipment, took periodic inventories, screened applicants, trained new employees, and recommended dismissals
- Supervised housekeeping monitored the appearance and performance of the staff.Created schedules and special projects as needed
- Inspected the work of the housekeeping staff to make sure that they were properly cleaning.
- Communicated to staff about issues and concerns from the guest to continue to provide an excellent experience.
- Reviewed employees performance and devised improvement plans.
- Placed staff on specific shifts based on abilities and and daily requirements.
- Managed team of 30+ during peak season
- Did all housekeeping ordering which included guest toiletries, and cleaning products and linen ordering
- Monthly inventory and shift reports and weekly schedules
- This Hotel is with 232 Guest Rooms and 10 F&B Outlets, working from Pre-opeing of hotel.
- Delegated tasks to capable employees to efficiently manage resources.
- Monitored maintenance scheduling and reported maintenance team information to management.
- Procured vendor pricing from multiple supplier to ensure consistent cost-saving purchases.
- Established and implemented new procedures for standard maintenance scheduling.
- Provided insight and information to management regarding onsite improvement project specifications.
- Initiated two key partnerships which resulted in 54% revenue growth.