- Cleaning stay over and pre-arrival guest rooms with high standard
- Interacting with the real guests staying in Waldorf
- Making king beds and single beds in family rooms and standard rooms
- Successfully applied guest room cleaning sequence
- Having a range of housekeeping skills: cleaning toilet and bathroom, dusting, vacuuming, polishing and most importantly time management.
- Make attendance of all staff.
- Create reports and documents and send that to H.O.D. and G.M.
- Maintain All Records such as like Grooming and Lost And Found
- Dilution of chemical
- Allocate the total Material in hand
- Ask to store for required material
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the mini bar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
- Responsible for day to day operations & maintaining standers of following areas of the housekeeping operations
- Floors: Room service, Guest Request, Guest Service areas
- Public Area , club lounge ,Cigar lounge ,SPA ,Restaurants ,Meeting Rooms ,Main Porch , Court Yard etc
- Horticulture: arrangement of flowers
- Mini Bar operations
- Baby sitting
- Responsible for handling of housekeeping equipment, lost & found extra items.
- Knows how to use and operate housekeeping equipments.
- Follows operational and shift change procedures and tasks.
- Performs daily deep cleaning of guest rooms, storage areas and laundry areas as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper and in accordance to the standards and procedures.
- Perform periodic heavy cleaning of quest rooms as requested.
- Assist in laundry as required.
- Obtain vacancy, arrivals and departures reports and request for rooms and adheres to them whenever possible.
- Place guest, groups and room information in the appropriate filling systems.