- Established open communication with seniors and their families.
- Assisted clients with errands, meal preparation, and grocery shopping.
- Assisted clients with heavy lifting.
- Cleaning duties such as; vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, mopping floors, washing dishes, and laundry (wash/dry/fold/iron).
- Bed Tracking
- Discharging Rooms
- Inspecting rooms
- Assigning other housekeeper to discharge rooms.
- Sanitize and disinfect pharmacy.
- Sanitize and disinfect or rooms.
- restocking medical supplies.
- Daily cleaning administration and patient care areas
- Operating all battery and electrical equipment, such as scrubbers, extractors, vacuums, and burnishers
- Dispose of all regulated medical waste, such as bio and chemotherapy waste
- Demonstrating patientsand co-worker patient safety
- Operating a work vehicles to drive to and from the medical clinics
- Cleaning rooms and bathroom in the clinic
- Keeping up with the floor is the clinic
- Stripping and Waxing clinic floors
- High dusting and low dusting throughout the hospital.
- applying infection-control policies.
- Disinfecting and sanitizing restrooms throughout the hospital.
- Cleaning and disinfecting doctor’s rooms & offices.