- Manages pertaining to hotel services and guest registration.
- Regularly checks room availability that coincides to daily accommodation and reservations.
- Checks account ledgers of guests, performs bookkeeping activities such as balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Checks procurement on purchases pertaining hotel operations such as linens, janitorial, food and beverage supplies.
- Checks Shift/Work Schedules of Staff created by Department Heads.
- Prepares Management Reports suchs as Sales and Expense Report.
- Balance cash registers, safes and make bank deposits.
- Schedule staff rosters and assign duties.
- Assess staffing needs, and employ staff using newspaper advertisements.
- Organise promotions and entertainment.
- Prepare appetizers such as hot snacks, cheese, and cold meats.
- Opening and closing of the venue.
hotel manager / front office manager
- Answering phone call from customers
- Assist customers for any enquires
- Received room booking from customers
- Received customer’s feedback: Example Customer’s complaint etc