- Fast pace environment which requires ability to quickly adapt.
- Memorized small menu consisting of appetizers, entrees, and beverages.
- Restocked drinks, utensils, condiments and kitchen ingredients.
- Learned how to create/prepare some of the menu dishes.
- Cleaned dining areas, windows and restroom daily.
- Handled the expo area – recognize dish and serve to guest
- Performed bank runs and cash audits at the start and end of each shift.
- Describe menu items to patients or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Prepare food trays for patients.
- Deliver patient meals and verify identities.
- Deliver orders to kitchens and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
- Comply with privacy and safety guidelines as stated by Hospital Guidelines.
- Utilize sanitation practices to ensure employee and patient safety.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards. follow standards and regulations.