- supervision of hospital’s pharmacy
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories,
- Supervising procedures for mixing, packaging, or labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal., or registries of poisons, narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Serving as a medical team consultant
- Teach Nurses serving for drug usage
- Teach Doctors for new drugs
- Supervision of Maintaining
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, inventories, control records for narcotics, and controlled drugs.
- Plan, implement, and maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens, providing advice on drug applications or characteristics.
- Review prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed medicines, and to evaluate their suitability.
- Dispensed and procured medicinal products and supplies used in hospital
- Ensured safe and secure storage of all medicines and hospital supplies
- Responded to queries regarding dosages, indications and drug availability
- Interpreted prescriptions from healthcare providers to properly dispense medications and health products
- Assisted other pharmacy staff with drug purchase, receiving & inventory
- Verified patient data and billing information to discover and resolve erroneous bills due to system errors
- Verified accuracy & completeness of information on prescription & refill request
- Dispensed prescriptions for both inpatient and outpatient pharmacies.
- Verified patient data and billing information to discover and resolve erroneous bills due to system errors.
- Provided consultations and answered inquiries from patients, healthcare professionals, and physicians regarding drugs, potential side effects, and specified use.
- Vaccinated patients to provide immunity against influenza, pneumonia and other diseases.
- Ensured safe and secure storage of all medicines and hospital supplies.
- Responded to queries regarding dosages, indications and drug availability.
- Checked medication bottles for proper labeling before allocating to patients.
- Monitor stock level and request replenishment of drugs and pharmaceutical at the dispensing area
- Identifies expiring drugs, slow moving/nonmoving items
- Provides drug information to pharmacy, medical and nursing staff
- Counsel patients on proper use of medication
- Maintain knowledge of drug stability and compatibility
- Trained new pharmacy personnel in the policies and procedures of the dispensing area
- Supervised Omnicell Cabinet, the very first automated drug dispensing cabinet in the Philippines