- Profits and losses of the business
- Creating and maintaining budget
- Managing multiple priorities
- Keeping financial statements
- Filing annual reports
- Maintain a safe environment for all family members.
- Meal planning and preparation.
- Clean and maintain home including scheduling of all necessary repairs and service for both the home and family vehicles.
- Schedule appointments for all members of family and provide transportation for said appointments. Also responsible for keeping schedule of all extracurricular activities.
- Responsible for budget and payment of all bills via mail, phone or online payment centers.
- Keep home stocked with all necessary food, drink and household items.
- Monitoring and reviewing all insurance claims.
- Taking care of the needs for a toddler
- Flash cards and learning games for learning and developmental purposes
- Providing breakfast,lunch,and dinner
- Potty training
- Followed nutritional plans to prepare optimal meals, including purchasing ingredients from local shops.
- Supported those with limited physical skills to help with dressing, grooming and feeding needs.
- Offered support for the mental and emotional needs to enhance physical outcomes and overall happiness.
- Maintained clean, safe and well-organized safe environment.
- Supervised daily activities and provided assistance when needed.
- Clean living areas (Bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and living room)
- Assist with everyday tasks (showering, taking meds, doctor appointments)
- Do Laundry
- Drive clients to stores or shops
- Grocery shop for clients.
- Assist with organization
- Monotor clients mental health