- Develop and monitor family schedule.
- Instruct and assist children in the development of health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet behavior.evelop or monitor family schedule.
- Managed and performed all household duties, domestically and financially
- Organized, managed, and executed necessary tasks involving the education and general well-being of my three children
- Dress children and change diapers, as needed.
- Observe and monitor all children’s activities.
- Regulate children’s schedules day-to-day as it relates to food, sleep, etc.
- Perform duties alongside husband related to children’s spiritual care.
- Raising siblings who have special needs
- Making sure right medicine is given at night.
- Home when they home from school.
- Following directions left by parents for siblings.
- Making dinners to help out at night.
- Executed daily routines in a punctual manner.
- Advised and assisted family members in planning nutritious meals, purchasing and preparing foods.
- Assigned and scheduled housekeeping duties to children according to their capabilities.
- Explained fundamental hygiene principles and rendered bedside care to individuals who were ill.
- Maintained a clean and safe environment.
- Managing 3 rental properties in 3 different countries : France, Switzerland and USA. Quotation requests to contractors and follow up on completion of work on a monthly basis.
- Managing finances in France, Switzerland and USA.
- Supervising the university/college applications in 3 countries.
- Organised transition from USA to Switzerland including administrative documents : work permit, driving license, bank account and rental agreement.
- Organised 3 international moves : prospected and hired moving companies, completed customs and insurance documents.
- Volunteered for various school projects.