- Inspect homes for clients wishing to purchase them. Exterior Inspections include analysis of roof condition, gutters, drainage, building envelope, windows, flashing, siding, exterior hazards, decks, walkways, railings, foundation, fences and out buildings, electrical drop, property slope and drainage.
- Interior inspections include analysis of attic, insulation, ventilation, electrical systems and fixtures, plumbing systems and fixtures, HVAC systems, structural issues and safety concerns, appliance function.
- Use of special tools such as electrical circuit analysers, carbon monoxide detectors and moisture detectors.
- Liaise between client and realtors.
- Use computers to write up reports with photos.
- Perform physical inspection of property, main structure along with any other buildings, roof, attic, electrical supply and load (main and sub panels), plumbing, gas, HVAC (furnace and air conditioner), water heater, floor (joists, beams, subfloor), decks, foundation etc…
- Assess Radon gas levels setting meters to test 48hrs at a time.
- Inspect and test homes for Meth collecting lab samples.
- Confer with customers to assess findings.