- Interviewed participants and deemed them eligible for the WIC program.
- Field Clinic Experience – interviewed pregnant women to determine eligibility for the WIC program.
- Data entry into computer systems.
- Handed out WIC checks
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in students.
- Record student medical information and vital signs conditions and vaccinations.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by District Nurse.
- Greet and log in students arriving at the nurses office.
- Answer parent calls and determine how to assist them.
- Record daily medications and diabetic care.
- Bathe, cook, clean and take blood pressure or sugar levels as needed on clients
- Take to appointments
- Do activities throughout the day
- Aide the clients in different therapies advised by doctors and nurses.
- Make sure medication was administered as needed
- Change briefs, clothes and bedding daily
- Deal with families of clients with questions and concerns.