- Provided customer service.
- Take orders and deliver food.
- Answered questions regarding the menu.
- Worked closely with other staff in the kitchen to ensure the restaurant is operated efficiently.
- Stood for long periods of time while preforming variety of tasks.
- Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
- Taking orders for dine in, walk-in and phone orders.
- Serving food and beverages to guests.
- Cross-cultural communication between customers and kitchen staff.
- Dealing with and resolving customer confrontation.
- Money handling and totalling at end of night.
- Cleaning duties behind counter and overall restaurant tidiness.
- Training new staff and organising a cohesive front-of-restaurant team.
- Responsible for the service section.
- Costumer service duties; bookings, contact costumers by phone or face to face to organise events.
- Keep menus up to date including make new menus, editing and printing.
- Train new staff.
- Responsible for manage the stock, place orders.
- Responsible for payments and cash handle.
- Manage staff and deal with difficult situations with costumers.
- Described menu items, special offerings and appropriately identified wine pairings.
- Addressed dinner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items promptly.
- Moved and arranged tables, chairs, and place settings and organized seating for groups with special needs.
- Bussed and reset tables and kept dining room and work areas clean.
- Engaged in friendly conversation with guests to build rapport and facilitafacilitate repeat business.
- Maintained complete knowledge of Restaurant menu, including daily specials.
- Answered telephones and completed financial transactions.
- Provided guests with an excellent dining experience using the standard “steps of service.”
- Assigned side-work and running duties for all other servers.
- Remained attentive to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintained clean dinin room, lobby, and service areas at all times.