- Build an age appropriate Curiculum
- Plan indoor activities to help children stay active during rainy days
- Comuicate with parent as necessary to help foster a learning environment for there children.
- Serve children meals and snacks
- Teach students basic swimming skills
- Participate in special education-related activities such as attending meeting.
- handling different cases and issues based on the analysis of government need on schools administrations.
- coordinate parents ,teachers and learners to achieve the required set target for the institution.
- prepare and process educational records needed by relevant authorities.
- counsel members of staff ,subordinate,and learners on various matters pertaining school
- admitting new learners .
- teaching .
- Observe and evaluate the performance of teaching assistants.
- Debug errors in the students’ games
- Collect and review reports of students and activities as required by Principal or Institution.
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests to students with special needs.
- Responsible for planning and implementing comprehensive early childhood program for a class of children.
- Establish and maintaine relationships with all parents.
- Supervise a classroom of support staff, including an Associate Teacher, an Assistant teacher, and various students and aides.
- Provide practicum experience and research opportunities to University students and supervision of these students.
- Perform general personnel functions, training, and scheduling.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, making phone calls, writing developmental profiles, writing staff evaluations and conducting semi-annual parent teacher conferences.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.Maintain a safe play environment.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist staff.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate discussions related to classes with teachers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus for teachers to use in different classes.