head cook/ cna / activity director
- Preparing meals and snacks for tenants and guests.
- Daily cleaning duties, washing dishes and all prep work for the next days meals.
- Getting tenants out of bed, dressed and ready for the day.
- Administering tenants medications.
- Assisting tenants with personal hygiene needs.
- Planning holiday parties for tenants and guests.
- Planning daily activities as well as leading daily exercise for tenants.
head cook/head bus attendant
- Was in charge of the su chef and the two other bussing employees so that the restaurant would flow seemlesly while the supervisor and the manager were not present.
- On many occasions instead of hiring a professional employee the owner and his wife would acquire the services of me to repair, upkeep, or completely uninstall and install new pieces of machinery of hardware.
- Decorationg for holidays, birthdays or special occasions throughout the year.
- Planning and designing a monthly activity for all tenants.
- Prepare breakfast and lunch menu items for 200 residents and staff members
- Follow recipes and guidelines for special diet modifications and make sure they are distributed properly for meal service
- Make sure food is held at proper temperatures until meal service
- Responsible for Dietary supervisory duties when manager is absent
- Uses all kitchen equipment properly and cleans equipment after each use
- Maintains safe food preparation and handling guidelines, and ensures that staff does, also
- Informs manager of products that need to be replenished or equipment that malfunctions