- Managed a 6 year old baseball team
- Organize practice and activities for the athletes
- Attended scheduled practice and games.
- Maintained equipment such as bats, baseballs, and helmets
- Organized communication with parents and children.
- Motivated the young athletes to work hard and try their best
- Supported players through good plays and bad plays.
head coach/goalkeeper director
- Program, coordinate, and lead youth goalkeeper training sessions for young athletes of the U-10 to U-16 age groups.
- Program, coordinate, and lead team training sessions for the girl’s academy teams in the club.
- Develop the tactical and technical aspects of boys and girls soccer players at a competitive level.
- Plan and direct mindfulness programs that enabled athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- Organized and planned practices during the week and tournaments on the weekends.
- Led teenage girls in progressing their skills in volleyball
- Taught leadership, teamwork, and communication to the team.
- Taught players what they needed to learn or adjust in a way that was fun and understandable to the young minds.
- Maintained the title of Head Coach for young swimmers
- Provide training direction, encouragement and motivation to children between the ages of four and eight
- Explain and enforce safety rules
- Instruct individuals of performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results
- Store, and issue equipment and other materials as necessary
- Serve as organizer, leader and instructor for young swimmers
- Emile Erasmus – S.A boys u/19 100m champion.
- Mercia Venter – Girls u/17 and 19 100m hurdles Schools and ASA champion.
- Marco Gerritsen – 100m/200m National Colours.
- Andre Trouw – Boys u/19 National Colours.
- Biancha Dempers – 100m Hurdles provincial colours.
- Ruan Nel – Provincial colours 100/200 meters.
- Lisa Roos – Provincial Colours 100 my hurdles