head cashier/sales assosicate
- Greeting all customers, assisting them to all products, explaining all the benefits of each product, while ending every transaction by thanking them for shopping with us
- Maintaining a quick and efficient and upbeat work ethic while also remaining tidy and neat
- Remain composed under all circumstances and deescalate any overbearing situation as much as possible
- Increased online tablet sales within the store by 25%
- Manage entire front-end of associates by distributing daily tasks, breaks, and lunch schedules.
- Process ICB requests, perform daily web audits, handle over the phone payments, provide management overrides, and processing swap accounts.
- Responsibilities include answering multi-line telephones
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Help and direct customers to what they need.
- Manage the front end apperance, schedule, and all promotions.
- Solve any problems between a customer and a great shopping experience.
- Manage all money on the front end and be responsible for handling keys to the safe.
- Coaching and supervising all cashiers, maintaining healthy work environment, and reviewing cashier’s preformances.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields
- customer dealing
- Generate Bills of customers on purchase of product
- Making cash Report, stock register.
- Maintain a positive work environment for all Cashiers.
- Resolve cash tills at the end of every shift.
- Generate accurate reports for each register.
- Communicate clearly and openly with customers.
- Manage the check-out area and ensure each station remains clean and efficiently run.
- Respond to Cashiers’ requests for price checks and other functions for customer service.
- Listen to customer complaints and questions and refer them to the assistant manager when required.