- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of every beverage in the restaurant.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor in a fast paced, multi task environment.
- Entertaining and ensuring the utmost satisfaction of every guest seated at the bar.
- Educating willing guests on the vast liquor and wine selection.
- Invent and research innovative new cocktails and bar methods for a seasonally rotating menu.
- Being in charge of a team
- Memory of Drinks and Cocktail menus
- Teaching New staff
- Heavy lifting of Drinks/Fruit
- Customer Interaction and complaints
- Bar set up
- Ordering restocks
head bartender/ assistant manager
- Maintain customer tabs
- Make specialty drinks
- Make new drink recipes
- Take on roll as Acting Manager
- Manage the books and deposits
- Organize events and concerts
- Take bookings for special events ie (wedding, anniversary, festivals)
- Handled escalated customer concerns with speed and knowledgeable support to achieve optimal satisfaction and maintain long-term loyalty.
- Strategized plans to increase bar revenue through innovative promotional concepts, specialty drinks and customer-focused events.
- Enhanced financial controls to minimize theft and loss risks, continuously maintaining accurate accounts and cash drawers.
- Increased profits with enhanced inventory oversight and strategic pricing adjustments.
- Polished glassware, bussed tables and removed debris to keep customer areas fresh and clean.
- Capitalized on opportunities to advance operations and mixology knowledge, enhancing customer service with refined and current expertise.
- Developed unique drink and cocktail offerings to enhance bar reputation.
- Responsible for updating drink menu and creating drinks that are unique to the restaurant.
- Responsible for craft beer, wine and spirit orders.
- Recognized by returning customers for excellent customer service and drinks.
- Train new employees on proper procedure and protocals.