- Worked on hardware as well as software development of telematics and tracking solution for 2-wheeler using Quectel’s MC60 controller. This was further being tested with Renesas controller to interface LIN/CAN communication.
- Using AWS ML API (Lex and Polly) built the voice-bot, which was ported to Google Assistant library for linux.
- Built Google Assistant application for 2-wheeler telematics solution.
- Using OpenCv built a prototype smart mirror on Rpi along with the voice bot functionality. The image recognition library was changed to AWS ML API Rekognition.
- Was consultant to Indian Air Force, providing assistance to their communication systems.