- Demonstrate proper operation of fitness equipment, such as resistance machines, cardio machines, free weights, or fitness assessment devices.Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
- Guide clients when doing exercises and show them the correct techniques to minimize injury and improve ﬁtness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of ﬁtness and skills
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues .
- Respond to emergencies and give ﬁrst aid when needed
- Monitor exercising clients and provide fitness assessment and feedback.
- Offer personal training and fitness education according to client’s health needs.
- Provide personal training and prescribe workout programs for clients.
- Assist clients in safe exercising and proper body alignment.
- Address client’s complaints and questions promptly and professionally.
- Provide excellent services according to the organization’s standards.
- Report any safety hazards and unsafe practices to management promptly.
- Maintain the fitness center clean, safe and organized.
- Ensure that fitness equipment and tools are maintained in safe and good working conditions.
- Instruct correct fitness methods and lifting techniques to minimize the chances of injury.
- Conduct fitness classes to meet the physical abilities and interest of clients.
- Conducted weekly recruit physical fitness assessments test required to graduate Basic Training.
- Instructed spin, weight lifting, aerobic, swim, and conditioning classes to over 40 recruits each day.
- Assisted recruits struggline to pass the Coast Guard swim test in remedial swim classes.
- Entered all recruit test results into fitness database each week.
- LifeGuard, CPR/First Aid certified by American Red Cross.