- Worked in key School Administration positions in new start up schools.
- Created and implemented budgets to run schools efficiently.
- In charge of all aspects of organization and operation of schools.
- Responsible of all aspects of counseling, including attendance and transcripts.
- Conducted admission exam, individual inventory, and developed a needs survey.
- Performed academic counseling and consultation.
- Conducted teacher’s performance evaluation.
- Prepared course outline and syllabus.
- Taught two class sections.
- Provided Academic Advisement and personal support to a cohort of over 600 High School students both individually and in groups
- Developed long term individualized academic plans to ensure student success
- Reviewed student transcripts to ensure that students met with graduation and college entrance requirements, including those of the NCAA
- Managed caseload effectively
- Worked successfully in a bilingual capacity with ESL Spanish speaking student population, achieving a graduation rate of 74-79%, five years consecutively, way above the State average of 31% and the national average of 71%
- Organized peer counseling and collaborated with peer tutoring programs to provide students with additional academic support
- Evaluated foreign transcripts for new admits
- provides private counselling to studets, assess the ability and potential in students.
- Observe and evaluates students’ with special needs to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Prepare and administer written, oral, and performance tests for studet applicants
- Developed and evaluated Individualized Educational Plans for students with disabilities
guidance counselor (ojt)
- Conduct Initial Interview to all the First Year Student
- Conduct First Year Orientation
- Presented workshops and classroom information sessions on subjects related to education, including, but not limited to, study skills, time management, learning strategies, financial aid, and college and career planning.
- Maintained accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations, including attendance, grades, test scores and professional session notes