- Creation of maps for in house use and analysis
- Use of various data resources including:U.S. Census data
- Satellite Data
- Infrastructure (MassGIS)
- Implement and maintain Geographic Information Systems hardware and software.
- Integrate GIS software with external databases to visualize crime patterns.
- Create maps to visually depict spatial data for use with policing and/or other governmental needs.
- Analyze raw data to produce actionable intelligence for police through the use of crime analysis techniques.
- Create, implement, and maintain reports used to compile statistics or quantify other important metrics.
- Administer servers and other back end hardware and software to ensure GIS functionality.
- water supply work for RCW city
- laying of pipe line and curb line of the road drawing.
- marking fire hydrants and value of pipe line in water supply. cit
- worked as intern in this company
- knowledge of Arcgis soft.
- map editing work.
- knowledge of MS office.Archgis