- Encouraged girls to develop strong self-confidence and leadership skills.
- Mentored troops.
- Helped troops prepared for annual girl scout cookie sales.
- Assists in parent involvement and participation in activities.
- Attends Bi-weekly girl scout outings and meetings.
- Provided information resources to girls.
- involved in fun outings to farms camping and other events.
- Sold Cookies to raise money for trips like Disney World, Fundraisers, Camping, and more.
- Worked on leadership, teamwork, numeracy, and social skills.
- Was the highest cookie seller in the troop.
- Planned healthy and active events for girls to aid in positive development.
- Focused on fun activities that were beneficial and appropriate.
- Encouraged girls in charitable work.