- Trusted to manage a 30 acre property.
- Tear down, clean up, and rebuild of property.
- Maintain solid and constant communication between garden workers, trimmers, and property owners.
- Any and all tasks necessary to the daily running of the property including but not limited to: yard work, transporting products, and errands in town.
- The expectation was to make sure that working tools were available and packed in order and the site was clean during working hours and at the end of the workday.
- Implementation of the recycling program.
- Archive documents on specific storages.
- Organization of articles and products by name and type of materials.
general worker/manual labour
- Trained to work in any situation
- Great communication with clients and co-workers
- Worked to lift large objects
- Adapted to learn different kinds of machinery
- In unfavorable situations, learned to think first rather go on reflexes
- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
- Cleaning and wiping
- Checking stock orders and packing
- Quality control of goods
- Paint spraying
- Checking and repairing car door frames
- Loading and Mopping( working on assembly line)
- Providing reports to manager about complete jobs