- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
- Dispose of, or oversee the disposal of, surplus or unclaimed property.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales staff & addressing any shortcomings.
- Coming up with solutions to tackle the activity of competitors.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- Liaising with suppliers on a day-to-day basis to ensure stock is delivered on time and to schedule.
- Ensuring that all staff treat customers in a friendly and polite manner and do everything in their power to exceed a customer’s expectations.
- Collecting customer feedback in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing daily functions and finances of the store, investigate and correct overages or shortages
- Review invoices, work orders, reports, validate pricing variances
- Order or purchase supplies, maintain adequate stock levels for cost and retail items
- Direct vendor relations, invoicing, orders and delivery follow-up
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Payroll, employee time review and adjustments
- Cost and retail item audits
- Estimate requirements and order or requisition meat supplies to maintain inventories.
- Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.
- Negotiate with representatives from supply companies to determine order details.
- Managed 3-4 shops over looking every day running for all 4 shops.
- Meat buying for all 4 shops.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance.
- Schedule the use of facilities for special events with distributors and negotiate details of the events.
- Maintain beverage, food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Track staff hours and report for payroll, make payments to all vendors, distributors, and entertainment.
- Maintain constant, effective communication with owners, staff, and distributors.
- Oversee the function of all technology and address any issues that may arise.