- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Grind, scrape, sand, or polish surfaces such as concrete, marble, terrazzo, or wood flooring, using abrasive tools or machines.
- Operate jackhammers to break up floorings
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, power saws, knives, or scissors. such as tiles or rugs.
- Maintain appearance of trees and plants using landscaping tools.
- Organize and distribute plants and trees into assigned poly-houses.
- Identify and collect plants and trees and prepare for transport as requested by the supervisor.
- Operate heavy-duty equipment to complete tasks as requested by the supervisor.
- Mowed, edged, and aerated lawns in a tidy manner using the appropriate machinery
- Cared for flower beds by weeding, mulching, and fertilizing
- Trimmed shrubs, trees, and hedges
- Assisted in restarting irrigation systems after they had been winterized
- Cleaned and repaired tools or machinery as needed
- Prep and paint
- Dig holes/trenches
- Cut stainless steel threaded rod
- Water gardens
- Sweep and mop floors
general labourer / stagehand
- Maintained Organization of a large inventory of tools and stock.
- Constructed and coordinated the installation of a second floor loft.
- Basic Electrical Repair (Rebuilding connectors, soldering. etc)
- Ensure compliance with local fire and safety codes.
- Rigged large items overhead in a safe and efficient manner
- Basic operational knowledge of Scissor lifts
- Safe and efficient operation of power tools