- Pressure cleaning footpaths
- Painting traffic islands
- Traffic management – set up of on road sites
- Pressure cleaning traffic islands and roadsides
- Maintain & manage growth of vines, vine canopy and grapes
- Fruit tree training
- Clipping, weeding, shoot positioning, tying
- Putting up/taking down netting
- Hand harvesting grapes
- Bottling wine/cider
- Packaging bottles
- Follow project instructions from construction manager or supervisor
- Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Transport merchandise between receiving stations, warehouse and production areas.
- Record the material amount or count received and circulated.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Operate skid steer to remove debris, gravel and snow.
- Assisted in security to job sites overnight.
- Heavy lifting
- Worked dawn to evening shifts regularly (including from 7AM-9PM)
- Usually worked with different teams, building teamwork skills
- As a subordinate, learned to efficiently take orders while keeping pace
- Fast-paced environment