- Maintained grounds of business, private and community properties using hand and/or power
- Experience in sod removal and laying, trimming, weeding, edging, mulching planting
- Exhibited the ability to successfully follow planned landscape designs to determine where to lay sod, plant flowers or foliage, and/or other decorative garden accessories.
- Provided proper upkeep of hand and power tools and equipment, including maintenance on company vehicles. Ensured vehicles and tools were cleaned before being stored, and shop
- Garden Maintenance.
- Lawn mowing and mulching.
- Green waste removal.
- Pressure Cleaning.
- mow lawns and trim bushes at regust
- add or remove small trees in yard
- make trenches to install spinkler pipes
- add mulch to garden ,add flowers
- de`root weeds
- buy equipment to start and finish job sites, fuel truk on a bi weekly basis
- Plans lawns, and plants and cultivates them, using gardening implements and power-operated equipment.
- Plans and executes small scale landscaping operations and maintains grounds and landscape of private and business residences.
- Grading terrain, applying fertilizers, seeding and sodding lawns, and transplanting shrubs and plants, using manual and power-operated equipment.
- Cleans grounds, using rakes, brooms, and hose.
- Make repairs to concrete and asphalt walks and driveways.
- Locates and plants shrubs, trees, and flowers selected by property owner or those recommended for particular landscape effect.
- Manage nurseries that grow horticultural plants for sale to retail customers.
- Train new employees in gardening techniques.
- Measure, weigh, and count products.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shipments, and goods used or issued.