- Coordinate all aspects of gallery shows, including curating, shipping and delivery, promotion, gallery design, installation, sales, and follow up.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all artwork in the gallery and artists’ work in process.
- Oversee all artwork sales in gallery.
- Facilitate all long and short term design projects and commissions with clients and artists.
- Install artwork upon completion of sales.
- Maintain physical gallery space and constantly redesign around new work.
- Track sales and artist commissions.
- Generated revenues from art gallery sales and live auctions on cruise ships at sea for Carnival, Norwegian and Holland America cruise lines.
- Directed gallery operations including sales, marketing and inventory management as well as scheduling finance and reporting.
- Surpassed sales goals and generated $75,000 in weekly revenue by closing 100+ sales for items priced $5k-$150K.
- Networked with international passengers to build brand awareness and provided in-depth consultations for clients needs.
- Supervised, trained and evaluated team members.