- Liase with P&C committee to identify sponsorship and funding requirements and opportunities.
- Inform the committee of potential funding opportunities.
- Compile annual calendar of all planned fundraising activities.
- Communicate and organise volunteers to assist in running successful fundraising activities.
- Encourage creativity and new ideas.
- Actively source fundraising opportunities through external partnerships.
- Create flyers to advertise and market all events.
- Coordinated entertainment and educational activities tailored for children Prep-Year 6 (700 students)
- Successfully organised and managed volunteers for these events
- Approached local businesses for their support of our fundraising activities
- Administration duties as required: filing, presenting reports, attending meetings
- Organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for an organization.
- Design and produce promotional materials. May also raise awareness of the organization’s work, goals, and financial needs.
- Established money generation with a team through observation of consumers and available resources
- Executed money generating events