French Teacher Resume Examples
- Plan well for student learning
- Plan based on student outcomes as appropriate
- Involve students in planning their inquiry and its assessment
- Plan to build upon students prior knowledge and experience
- Address assessment throughout the planning process
- Plan with recognition of the variety of learning abilities
- Plan units that explore the similarities and differences between cultures/ places
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
- Meet with parents to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- View, plan, teach and assess as an interconnected process
- Involve students in peer and self-assessment
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential
- Liaise with the Head of Department and Learning Support Department where a student may have special educational needs and with the form tutor and Head of House if a student is experiencing pastoral difficulties
- Promote high standards of behavior by encouraging a positive, proactive approach to studying and build productive relationships with students
- Set homework which is appropriate to the student’s ability and their wider workload, following School policy Assess student’s work accurately and regularly, giving thoughtful and meaningful feedback
- Promote high standards of organisation
- Preparing and gathering resource material related to French language for the students
- Motivating the students to converse and write in French language
- Providing guidance and help to the students with difficulty in language acquisition
- Formulating different teaching methods to arouse interest in students to learn French language
- Identifying the language learning problems of students and guiding them to overcome these problems
- Providing career guidance to the students and organizing classroom discussions
- Involve students in a shared reflection at the end of each unit
- Evaluate every single student
- Assess student knowledge and experience before embarking on new learning
- Seek student responses to understand their current conceptions
- Taught French courses for beginners and advanced students
- Chose the material needed for classes
- Set up exams
- Conducted linguistic
- Instructing students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations
- Preparing students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks
- Preparing, administering, and grading tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress
- Assigning and grading class work and homework
- Initiating, facilitating, and moderating classroom discussions
- Preparing and delivering lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as how to speak and write a foreign language and the cultural aspects of areas where a particular language is used
- Advising students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in French.
- Designed the curriculum for A1, A2 and B2 students who wished to study in France.
- Provided tutoring in conversation for young adults and adults.
- Taught French culture through philosophy and literature.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as how to speak and write
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. foreign language and the cultural aspects of areas where a particular language is used.
- Collaborating with colleagues to address teaching and research issues
- Organizing and Participating in campus and community events
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for children to explore and use in learning activities.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and to determine priorities for their children.
- Read books to entire classes or small groups. Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help. Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of primary school programs if required.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.