- Wrote regularly for The Times of India main edition, Education Times, Times Property and also the Lucknow Times magazine while pursuing my graduation. Conducted regular interviews for the same. Wrote features and news. Interviewed all the Vice Chancellors, Deans and Registrars of all the Universities in Uttar Pradesh in and around Lucknow. Edited articles regularly for Varanasi, Allahabad, Bareilly, and Lucknow edition.
- Writing newsworthy articles on topics, across the five boroughs
- Gathering and verifying factual information through the use of interviews, observations, and research.
- Taking photographs to emphasize story topics.
- Covered multiple high profile events including the Ultimate Table Tennis drafts, Kiren Rijiju’s visit to the SAI complex in Mumbai and the World Youth Chess Championship.
- Gained experience with journalism and public relations by writing sports articles to generate attention towards events such as the Ironman 70.3 tournament, Goa.
- Interviewed various personalities such as Vita Dani, Natascha Badmann, Pragganadha R and Supratik Sen.
- Wrote articles that were published on The Bridge website.
- Event coverage
- Opinion pieces
- Ad reviews
- In profile interviews
- Business reviews