- Specialising in fashion/commercial photography for local businesses and brands.
- Occasional wedding and event photography.
- I also take pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either in studio or on location.
- I find my work extremely rewarding, being able to meet new people and form relationships locally is my favourite part of what I do.
- The job demands communication skills that create an enjoyable space for all parties involved, whether it be the model, the couple on their big day or the brand you are working for.
- Attention to detail
- Strong eye for style
- Responsible for photographing
- Maintain and expand an archive of photos
freelance photographer/ videographer
- Performed advanced computer processing of images for assignments.
- Worked with editors team to keep publishing on social media.
- Used professional soft wares like Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop for toning and editing.
- Maintain records, such as quantities or types of processing completed, materials used, or customer charges.
- Setting up photographic equipment Editing and retouching images General administration
- Choosing and setting up locations
- General administration
- Choosing and setting up location
- Freelance photography work
- Weddings Photographer
- Volunteer work
- Creating a wonderful art by photographing all kinds of events such as weddings,birthday etc.
- Can also use Adobe Photoshop.
- Being able to use computer effortlessly.
- Being to work under pressure.