- Submit preliminary or finished artwork or project plans to clients for approval, incorporating changes as necessary.
- Confer with clients, writers, art directors, curators, and other interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
- Collaborate with writers who create ideas, stories, or captions that are combined with artists’ work.
- Attend art galleries, museums, retailers, conventions, community events, craft shows to market products.
- Develop concepts or creative ideas for independent and collaborative objects.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising, social media, flyers, and networking events.
- Self-taught watercolor artist.
- Started selling individual commissions in high school.
- Created a growing social media platform for communication and collaboration.
- Has knowledge of different art mediums and brands.
- As an artist, my creative discipline includes; Integrating and developing visual elements, such as line, color, and perspective, in order to produce desired effects of ideas, emotions, or moods.
- Conferring with commissioning parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
- Maintaining portfolios of artistic work to demonstrate styles, interests, and abilities.
- Creating finished artwork as decoration, or to elucidate or substitute for spoken or written messages.
- Creating mixed media and three-dimensional artwork by using abrasives and tools to shape, carve, and fabricate materials such as clay, stone, wood, or metal.
- Creating sketches, profiles, or likenesses of posed subjects or photographs, using freehand drawing
- Studying different techniques to learn how to apply them to artistic endeavors.
- Jeff Verrechio (717)-379-6201
- Tara Yount (717)-537-5895
- Bryce Detweiler (717)-576-0770
- infinite-bit.com (Jerry Cannon, owner)
- Debra Macut (717)-982-1482
- Jim Miller (712)-389-7630
- Emma Irving (717)-585-9819
- Develop concepts or creative ideas for craft objects.
- Collaborate with a manager who handles administrative details, finds work, and negotiates contracts.
- Monitoring events, trends, and other circumstances researching specific subject areas attending art exhibitions and reading art publications in order to develop ideas and keep current on art world activities.