Freelance Artist Resume Examples
- Submit preliminary or finished artwork or project plans to clients for approval, incorporating changes as necessary.
- Confer with clients, writers, art directors, curators, and other interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
- Collaborate with writers who create ideas, stories, or captions that are combined with artists’ work.
- Attend art galleries, museums, retailers, conventions, community events, craft shows to market products.
- Develop concepts or creative ideas for independent and collaborative objects.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising, social media, flyers, and networking events.
- Self-taught watercolor artist.
- Started selling individual commissions in high school.
- Created a growing social media platform for communication and collaboration.
- Has knowledge of different art mediums and brands.
- As an artist, my creative discipline includes; Integrating and developing visual elements, such as line, color, and perspective, in order to produce desired effects of ideas, emotions, or moods.
- Conferring with commissioning parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to be produced.
- Maintaining portfolios of artistic work to demonstrate styles, interests, and abilities.
- Creating finished artwork as decoration, or to elucidate or substitute for spoken or written messages.
- Creating mixed media and three-dimensional artwork by using abrasives and tools to shape, carve, and fabricate materials such as clay, stone, wood, or metal.
- Creating sketches, profiles, or likenesses of posed subjects or photographs, using freehand drawing
- Studying different techniques to learn how to apply them to artistic endeavors.
- Jeff Verrechio (717)-379-6201
- Tara Yount (717)-537-5895
- Bryce Detweiler (717)-576-0770
- infinite-bit.com (Jerry Cannon, owner)
- Debra Macut (717)-982-1482
- Jim Miller (712)-389-7630
- Emma Irving (717)-585-9819
- Develop concepts or creative ideas for craft objects.
- Collaborate with a manager who handles administrative details, finds work, and negotiates contracts.
- Monitoring events, trends, and other circumstances researching specific subject areas attending art exhibitions and reading art publications in order to develop ideas and keep current on art world activities.
- Create character, environment and props designs, drawings, and illustrations for independent animation shorts, comics and games;
- Use materials such as pens and ink, watercolors, charcoal, oil, or computer software to create artwork;
- Developing project budgets for approval, estimating timelines, material costs and customer expectations with open consultations and frequent communication
- Andrew Fuller (717)-395-2206
- Utilized multiple techniques, including painting and embroidering, to design mixed media, drawings and painting pieces.
- Posted handmade artwork online for purchase.
- Maintained, priced, and shipped artwork to customers.
- Ordered and maintained adequate supply of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Communicated with customers about any questions or difficulties.
- Designed graphics for websites, logos and promotions for marketing purposes.
- Create logos, designs, emotes, and banners for people’s websites and channels.
- Manage a channel that reached 1000+ viewers over the span of four months.
- Entertain an audience and teach other aspiring artists how to work with digital art software(s)
- Work with clients to develop attractive depictions to help draw larger audiences to their channels.
- Assist other artists with their final drafts and final edits.
- Confering with clients (such as editors, writers, and art directors), and other interested parties to clarify the content and artwork to be produced.
- Submitting preliminary artwork or project plans to clients for approval, facilitating communication and incorporating desired changes as necessary.
- Maintaining portfolios of artistic work to demonstrate styles, passions, and abilities.
- Creating 2D animation/animatics that depict a process or narrative using computer animation software.
- Determining size, arrangement, and color of illustrative material as well as copying, selecting type size/style, and typesetting features.
- Use computer software such as Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Manga Studio, Medibang Paint, etc., to generate new images for use as logo or illustration.
- Watercolor home portraits
- Hand-painted wood signs
- Pastel portraits of pets
- Hand-lettered pieces for weddings
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.