- Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio.
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks.
- Identify fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing.
- Record transactions accurately, and keep clients informed about transactions.
- Monitor constantly customer and transaction records to identify unauthorised transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analysing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Strengthened company’s business by leading and implementing special monitoring techniques and hired and coached various staffs to bring in change and adapt new procedures to control theft.
- Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new program and treat new challenges with regards new AML (Anti-Money Laundering) transactions and patterns.
- Deliver world class customer services to all merchants and cardholders by extending support 24/7 to ensure smooth business transactional activities.
- Reviewing of audit reports and taking measures in the best interest international compliance guidelines.
- Coordinate with various departments for providing World-class retail and wholesale banking services.
- Encrypted data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Developed plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Reviewed violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Monitored use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Monitored current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Performed risk assessments and execute tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
fraud analyst / customer service representative
- Handled credit card accounts of JP Morgan & Chase
- Observed customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as Account Takeover, Fraudulent Application, identity theft and similar other risks
- Identify fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing
- Interacts with banks and customers to validate information and to confirm or cancel authorizations
- To keep the account secured by analyzing charges in between patterns due to declines to prevent future fraud charges
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns
- Spoke with customers as to the reasons they were sending funds and make an educated decision whether to send the funds through or not.
- Kept up on scams, such as romance, elderly, work, etc.
- Earned employee of the month February 2015.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.Currently working for world’s largest business process outsourcing company TTEC with 48,000 employees, operating in 19 countries since April 2017 for AIRBNB which is one of the fortune 500 companies in the world as a FRAUD ANALYST. working under the direction of international trainers, I monitored the online security of our client, and investigated the likely loophole/challenges and areas requiring increased security controls to protect our client and the user community from online frauds . Utilizing my knowledge i dedicated my entire tenure working in trust and safety team and have skilled in Account security, PAYMENT FRAUDS and CHARGEBACK. here i gained an opportunity to work closely on how a online platform is affected by different types of online frauds that are increasing with every passing second and helped the organization in finding different types of fraud trends based on my deep investigation which helps in early detection and prevention of losses. Got many awards including 8 on the trout BEST/TOP PERFORMER OF THE MONTH from Aug 2018-March 2019 and still counting and working as a mentor for new batches under training and have got BEST MENTOR award as well, working as a great asset for the company and seeking to advance my career as FRAUD ANALYST