- Direct/coordinate organization’s financial activities to fund operations, maximize growth & increase efficiency.
- Establish processes for building strong, self-sufficient sales teams operating in different locations by developing various accountability & Leadership Development tools.
- Marketing/Data Analytics
- Market Research
- Managed 15 employees.
- controlled inventory of food.
- created marketing strategies to attract new and existing customers.
- employee hiring, training.
- Successfully owned and operated 2 franchise locations over a 10 year period.
- Achieved 10%-20% sales growth year-over-year, and resulted in sales team exceeding sales goals and milestones.
- Exemplary customer service skills lead to secure strong, long-term customer relations and repeat clientele. Word of mouth and customers personal results was imperative in building a positive salon reputation.
- Continually supported and trained over 20 sales staff to achieve sales goals and targets.
- Conducted strategic team meetings to review product presentation skills and performance evaluations.
- Opened school with over three times the number of students registered compared to the organization average.
- At the end of the first full year we achieved 90.0% occupancy compared to 75.8% for schools open the same length of time, year two 96.0% compared to 81.1%, and year three 99.9% compared to 84.2%.
- The school was profitable in year one, and has consistently been in the top third for total revenue of all Primrose Schools.
- In our most recent parent survey we scored 94.5 for customer satisfaction and 95.1 for customer loyalty compared to the organization average of 88.7 and 89.1 respectively.
- Licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families, and have consistently maintained a flawless inspection record.
- Accredited by The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) and AdvancEd, making Primrose School of North Naples one of very few centers in the State of Florida to achieve dual accreditation. NAC is one of the most respected organizations within Early Childhood, whereas AdvancEd goes beyond and accredits many well known Colleges and Universities such as Florida State University.
franchise owner / mortgage broker
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, lender partners, and allied service providers.
- Manage the relationship with franchisor representatives.
- Develop, test, and implement sales and process management systems.
- Identify and communicate customer needs, and prepare lending solutions to meet them.
- Liaise with lenders, mortgage insurers, and valuers on applications in progress, resolving issues as they arise.
- Communicate clearly and promptly with transaction stakeholders.
- Recruit and manage staff, and oversee training programs.