- Pack fruits/vegetables in crates
- Stack crates on pallets
- Wrap pallets
- Operate forklift
- Load/unload trucks
- Pull order tickets to be shipped out
- Put labels on correct orders after unloading
- Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Efficiently stacked and stored merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner.
- On a daily basis inspected and performed minor maintenance on the forklift and other equipment.
- Assisted in physical inventories and ensured proper stock rotation.
- Operated forklift and other type of hand truck
- Used wireless RF scanning equipment
- Performed cycle count as required
- Unloaded, staged, picked and sipped orders to customers
- Identified safety hazards in the workplace
- Worked a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines
- Verified and recorded the count and condition of cargo received
- Load and unload trucks, cars and other vehicles.
- Yard control and organisation.
- Corresponding manifest to computer data.
- Organisation of consignment and freight documentation.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safety.
- housekeeping duties.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, minor maintenance, recharging batteries or replacing gas tank.
- Drove the order picker and the forklift’s To complete order given within set time limit per day
- Pick orders quickly, efficiently based on what was required for the order per day Unloaded/Loaded trunks using solid communications time management and organizational skills
- Licensed in order pickers,forklifts, and electric pallet jacks.
- Delivered reports and paperwork to management in a timely fashion.