- Serve food or beverages to customers and check up on customers throughout their meal
- Clean tables or counters after customers have finished dining.
- Prepare and pack takeout orders
- As food runner: carries a twenty-five pound tray of food to clients, stays safe around the food, refill inventory, keep my area and section clean, always moving quickly, multitasks by keeping track of what orders goes to which ticket, prioritizes which food needs attention first, memorizes the entire menu, and works sixty hours weekly.
- Learn about characters in scripts and their relationships to each other in order to develop role interpretations.
- high efficiency
food runner, takeout service
- Take and prepare to-go orders.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers concerns are addressed.
- Arrange reservations for patrons of dining establishments.
food runner/ bus boy
- Delivering orders to customers efficiently
- Being friendly to customers
- Clearing and cleaning tables
- Tracking delivered food orders
- Restocking wine coolers at bar
- Monitored Dinning room to ensure optimal guest experience.
- Assisted guests’ with making menus choices in an informative and helpful manner.
- Consistently adhered to quantity expectations and standards.
- Skillfully anticipated and addressed guests’ service needs.
- Found extra tasks when scheduled duties were completed.
- Booked events and received deposits for the restaurant.