- Packaging and labelling of special hand made food products.
- Wrap, weigh and label cuts of meat and other food items(veg/no veg)
- Adhere to all health, sanitation, and cleanliness standards that meet state and local Health Board inspection,
- A true passion for customer service.
- Food preparation and handling
- Maintaining supplies and stock take
- Till work such as banking and counting the till each day
- Keeping the store tidy with mopping, sterilizing etc.
- Understanding and working with customers
- Arriving to work on time
- Washing hands thoroughly
- Bagging food items for customers
- Occasionally helping customers carry bags to their vehicle
- Providing friendly/outgoing service
- Preparing and serving delicious food to customers
- Applying ServSafe standards to all tasks involving food
- Properly handling the cash register and currencies
- Making sure the prep area is clean and up to standards
- The customer is well treated with the best service
- Help make important decisions under pressure
food handler, cashier
- Prepare (thaw, chop, specifically to Golden Spoon) food and personal hygiene as according to the needs for a Nevada Food Handler’s card.
- Maintain, store, and regulate temperatures of yogurt for safe consumption.
- Handle smaller portions of money, received tips.
- Learned how to handle internal and external theft.
- Basic customer service skills.