- Scheduled client meetings
- Accurately completed POS transactions
- Positively contributed to customer shopping experience by providing knowledgeable, friendly, and professional service
- Exhibited ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and colleagues
- Open and Close store
- Manage staff and staffing schedules
- Maintain departments clean and well organized
- Monitor employee training
- Bank deposits
- Unload merchandise trucks
- Report stolen goods
- Assisted in stocking floor and checking inventory
- Deligated tasks to ensure fair opportunity for staff
- Promoted company through social media platforms
- Managing of 4 staff
- Enforce safety regulations.
- Customer service duties including taking customer orders by phone, email and over the counter.
- Prepare finished products for pick up and load up truck by using forklift for the daily deliveries.
- Interpret specifications, drawings of flashings and create job sheets using microsoft excel.
- Allocate job sheets to machine operators for cutting and folding.
- Plan and establish work schedules, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Operate Folding machine when required.
- Involved in the launch and opening of two brand new Salons.
- Coordinated and prepared daily schedules for technicians and front desk.
- Performed clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records for cash, checks and credit cards.
- In charged of the hiring of new personnel.
- Ordered and maintained supplies and made sure inventory was correct.
- Communicated with all personnel and clients so ensure all services and requests were taken care of.
- Booked and supervised special events for clients as well as events for the Spa.