- VEHICLES MAINTENANCE PLANING.
- VEHICLES BREAKDOWN ATTEND
- TO TRAIN REGARDING VEHICLES SUCTION AND JETTING MACHINE OPERATIONS TO DRIVER AND HELPERS.
- KEEP ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS.
- BILL PREPARATIONS.
- COORDINATE WITH MCGM OFFICERS AND SENIORS.
- PLANING VEHICLES PERIODICAL MAINTENANCE SERVICING
- WELL-ORGANISED AND ABLE TO HANDLE ANY WORK LOAD
- SKILLED AUTO MACHANIC
- VERY STRONG TRAINING SKILLS
- ABLE TO CREATE RESOURCEFUL SOLUTIONS TO PENDING PROBLEM
- DESIRE TO BUILD STRONG RELATIONSHIP
- ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE MULTIPLE ASSIGNMENTS CONCURRENTLY.
- Resolve any breakdowns on trucks or trailers of the company in fastest and cheapest way, so that so that loads are delivered on time.
- Schedule and control such process as Preventative Maintenance, which should be done on each unit, depending on it`s mileage.
- .Control legality of unit documentation (e.g., Registration, Insurance, Maintenance Report)
- Manager and Dispatcher of Keynes Bros. Drivers & Flour Express Equipment .
- Procure fishing fleet.
- Hire tenders and complete contracts.
- Communicate with fisherman and tenders. Liaison between corporate management and fisherman.
- Set raw material budget based on fishing season predictions from ADF&G and NMFS.
- Strategize tender locations based on expected fishing activity timing.
- Work with other managers to maintain proper tender locations and timing.
- Oversee dock operations
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information.
- Plan out appropriate routes keeping time and logistics distance in mind.
- Check drivers status reports on a daily basis.
- Complete data reports on shipment status and mobility.