- Responsible for asset management of fleet services for Managed Print Service customers
- Ensure feedback from client is passed on to the delivery team to help service improvements
- Implementing effective workflow processes
- Contribute to more efficient work processes
- Participate in team meetings and general inputs in day to day improvements
- Ensured optimum product(petroleum) lifting and distribution in East and Central African Markets.
- Ensured maximum vehicle utilization through optimum route allocations.
- Ensured truck compliancy through modern SATELLITE TRACKING SYSTEM.
- Provided and planned for loading activities on weekly basis.
- Ensured personnel compliancy through monitoring of driver driving behaviors(re-routing and over speeding).
- Supervised and ensured personnel productivity of 57 drivers.
- Prepared monthly consolidated reports for Trucks(Cost Vs Revenue Trips Reports).
- Ensured optimum product(petroleum) lifting and delivery in East and Central Africa.
- Ensured vehicle utility is maximized through optimum route allocation.
- Ensured vehicle compliancy using SATELLITE TRACKING equipment.
- Planned for all loading activities on weekly basis.
- Ensured personnel compliancy( drivers) on routing and driving behaviors.
- Prepared monthly consolidated reports for the trucks(Cost vs Revenue,Trips Report).
- Ensured Trucks compliancy with all legal and statutory requirements.
- Hire drivers.
- Train drivers on the use of PDA and the use of in office software for filling in run sheets.
- Allocate runs.
- schedule use of vehicles and allocation of vehicles to drivers.
- review incoming run requests.
- co-ordinate drivers and instructed to loading zones.
- Liaise with Workshop personnel on trucks servicing and maintenance
- Report on accidents and Handling of insurance and claims.