- Duties included supervising up to 9 firefighters during a 24 hour shift. Responsible for all administration, training and command and control during the shift.
- Responsible for all aspects of the management of all Firefighter Personal Protective Clothing program enterprise wide which total some 800 sets of PPE with an annual budget of $140,000.
- Positions held during my employment where Firefighter, Engineer, Dispatcher, Crew Chief, Captain and Station Captain
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet community needs.
- Supervised a crew five Firefighters and Paramedics during a 24 hour shift. Responsible for all routine administrative managerial duties and the command and control of all ranges of emergency activities.
- Between the years of 2004 and 2009 I was Captain assigned to the Training Division. I oversaw all aspects of the departments training program, public education, risk management and the recruitment and retention and training of volunteer members.
- Responsible for ensuring all training federal, state and departmental requirements were met annually and completed within the training budget.
- Accomplishments:ICP Member
fire captain/ training officer
- Training officer for the Millburn New Jersey Fire Department.
- Schedule training for all four platoons and the day staff.
- Create lesson plans for all four platoons and day staff
- Work directly with the Chief of the department
- Perform budgeting duties
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work and assignments
- Write grant proposals.
- Fire Captain/Paramedic August 2013- Present