- Coordinate the approval or rejection of Approval of Requirements
- Supervise others and provide on-the-job training for new personnel.
- Prepare finance proposals for large-scale renovation works
- Prepare financial reports to monitor corporate finances.
senior finance specialist/strategy planning analyst
- Consolidation, maintenance and development of the 3-year and 5-year business plan
- Build and maintain sophisticated financial and non-financial models mainly for Consumer Desktop and SMB business unit that allow the business to simulate various scenarios
- Provide timely support to requests from Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Direct involvement in strategic projects, including Mergers & Acquisitions (Due diligence, modelling for M&A, post-acquisition performance evaluations)
- Perform scenario analysis, prepare ad-hoc reports/ analyses/ presentations for various internal and external events such as Analyst Days, regular earnings calls, business reviews and others
- Regular reporting – prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting packages to Senior Management
- Provide support to the forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Determine customers’ financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.s
- Assistance with audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Collaboration on market analysis, competitive benchmarking
- Perform regular SOX controls
- Managed office inventory and ordered new supplies when items were running low.
- Gathered and collected all financial transactions (BIlling) for business and verified accuracy in system.
- Close cooperation with other teams on various projects
- Involvement in Initial Public Offering process that led to AVG NYSE listing in 2012
- Maintain general ledger.
- Preparation of TDS Summary and filing of TDS Returns.
- Preparation of GST Summary.
- Reconcile debtors and creditors on monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of Bank statements.