- Responsible for various flora and fauna protocols, involving both field and laboratory work
- Perform various collection and survey techniques
- Assist with data entry, prepping and shipping of biological samples
- Service printers, computers, telephone systems, power supplies, and cabling in 60+ locations.
- To conduct customer survey and GIS mapping of water meter on customer premises under the Customer Census Mapping Project
- Locate and log all meters on all premises assigned from daily print out
- Indicate and log all anomalies found in the field onto the relevant sheets
- Check and record all information in the data dictionary provided
- Monitor MTN network and produce daily reports of previous occurrences.
- Installation of Radio Microwave Satellites for PMP (point to multi point) transmission
- Manage Sub-contractors in installation of Radio Microwave Satellites for PTP (point to point) transmission
- Creation and maintenance of E1 and IP services for MTN
- Structural Cabling for outdoor WIFI and Camera and indoor Access Points and Camera’s
- Installation of AVA 50‐5 and CNT 400 for 2‐Way Radio
- Ran Single Mode and Multi‐Mode Fiber Cables
- Installation of MPO’s, GPON’s and Microwave devices
- Installation of Access Points, TV’s, VOIP, ONT, 2‐Way Radio Diablo antennas
- Termination and testing of AVA 50‐5 and CNT 400
- Troubleshoot network break downs and Commissioning of Cables
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of fiber and copper-based telecommunications equipment, products and services.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for our clients.
- Troubleshoot complex telecommunications products and systems using a digital multimeter, Smartphone, and PC.
- Work independently and also assist other technicians while in the field.
- Observe and follow all company Health and Safety rules and policies.
- Inform customers of work that will be done.
- Learn and understand new products and services.