- Complete installation and repair services for home and business customers.
- Run cables install equipment and connect receivers.
- Calibrate monitor program and troubleshoot devices following installation.
- Remove all debris from customer locations and ensure clean installations.
- Inspected installation sites to determine material requirements.
- Carefully explained all aspects of running cable system to customers.
- Set up and operate hydraulic wrenches in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Machine parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, and boring bars.
- Install isolation plugs and monitor during hotwork.
- Install and complete hydrostatic weld testing using double block and bleed plugs.
- Operate field machines to cut and bevel pipe and resurface flanges.
- Install and resurface historical buildings in the San Francisco area.
- Install and remove old windows.
- Masonary restoration
- Painting and waterproofing historical buildings
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.requirements or assembly instructions.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.pieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
- work with windows and excel, send emails, and other types of folders, document and send reports to supervisors
- Collect field data from small mammal trapping surveys.
- Conduct radio telemetry surveys for California Condor monitoring.
- Communicate and interact with the public, including museum and natural history interpretation.
- Deployed in remote field site for extended periods, completing field work in inclement weather and challenging environments.