- Negotiate with buyers for the sale, storage, or shipment of crops or livestock.
- Monitor pasture or grazing land use to ensure that livestock are properly fed or that conservation methods, such as rotational grazing, are used.
- Inspect farm or ranch equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Working crop production operations, such as planning, tilling, planting, fertilizing, cultivating, spraying, or harvesting.
- Change processes such as drying, grading, storing, or shipping to improve efficiency or profitability.
- Demonstrate or explain working techniques, practices, or safety regulations to farm or ranch workers.
- Plan crop activities based on factors such as crop maturity or weather conditions.crop waste recycling operations.
- Assemble components with Hand tools and power tools.
- Serviced irrigation wells and pivot irrigation sprinklers throughout the growing season.
- Operated all types of farm equipment from planting to harvesting.
- Handled various chemicals and fertilizers.
- Certified and skilled forklift operator.
- Operate tree farming equipment including tractors, tree balers, chainsaws, ATV’s, trailers, etc.
- Maintain a healthy environment for optimal tree growth through trimming, fertilizing, and undergrowth maintenance.
- Work with costumers on a personal level to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Ensure a safe environment for both employees and customers.
- Operate store functions and process customer payments.
- Signal other workers to move, hoist, and position loads.
- Conduct classes or demonstrations, or train other workers.
- Direct crop production operations, such as fertilizing, cultivating, spraying, or harvesting.
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, and performing repair or maintenance activities, as needed.